The Sensory Store is owned and operated by NADO, a registered provider for the NDIS (National Insurance Disability Scheme) with provider registration number 4050001493.
We are approved for the following supports – Low Risk (Consumables) or Assistive Technology.
- Assistive Products Personal Care/Safety
- Assistive Products for Household Task
- Assistive Equipment for recreation – all other equipment
- Comms and Info Equipment
- Hearing Equipment
Please note that for NDIS payment orders, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all guidelines have been abided by as per the NDIS Funding Criteria. Higher risk assistive technology products, including weighted blankets, compression sheets (bed socks) and therapy balls will require written advice from a registered Allied Health Practitioner.
How to claim resources:
1 – SELF MANAGED (you process your invoice yourself)
If you are Self-Managing, the process may be as simple as completing your order, paying by credit card and arranging reimbursement through NDIS via your receipt. You may also elect to receive an invoice before completing your purchase.
2 – AGENCY MANAGED (your invoices are processed by us through the NDIS Portal)
If you are Agency Managed, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the NDIS Order Form
- Add the items that you would like to purchase through your NDIS funding to the cart and go to checkout.
- When you get to the payment method you need to select NDIS Order
- Put in the Participant name (as it is written on the NDIS Plan) the NDIS number and the Plan Dates
3 – PLAN MANAGED (your invoices are processed by your Plan Manager)
If you are Plan Managed follow steps 1-4 above and then fill out the Plan Managers contact details on the ‘NDIS Order Form’ when you are checking out. We will make contact with them and send the invoice for payment. Once the order has been paid, your items will be shipped to your address.
If you have any questions relating to the order process or any of our products, you can call us during standard business hours (9am – 5pm AEST Monday to Friday) on 0439 537 074 for further assistance or email [email protected]